PvP: Evee Style
So recently I’ve gotten into a bit of a PvP kick (blame to awesome looking wrathful helmet)
Considering my past with PvP, as in….not since BC. I have a little adjusting to do.
Evee List of PvP Adjustments
1. Since when does everything pop me out of stealth?
2. 0.0 Vanish is worse? (i know common thing to Q.Q about BUT I DO SO WITH _(&!@#$ REASON)
3. Disarm Is My friend (LOLSLAPSTORMLOL)
4. Disarm is also my enemy (FUCK I CAN’T ATTACK)
5. When you stun a healer they come out with MORE health than before
6. Gouge is useless with other DPS around
7. The above also applies to Sap
8. Sap in arenas usually gets me killed
9. All DPS classes can kill me in .2 milliseconds
10. The above is invalid if all my cooldowns are used
11. Healers Don’t Die when I attack them
12. Tanks Should not be allowed in Arena
13. WHERE THE FUCK DID MY BLIND TARGET GO?!
14. Healers Die when I completely ignore them (true story)
15. Battlegrounds are still horrible suck fests
16. Arena Gear is overpowered
17. MY arena gear is underpowered
18. Starting to PvP in the last season of an expansion means you have absolutely no hope of getting that awesome PvP set that has a better looking helm that the raid set.
19. I cannot carry 2 people in a 3’s team like I could back in BC
20. Preparation is necessary
21. The above also applies to deadly brew
22. The above of the above also applies to metricshit fucktons of resilience
23. My mind is going blank
24. I miss the Way PvP used to be
25. I’m looking forward to how it will be in Cataclysm
Most of all I have learned PvP is SERIOUSLY COMPLIMICATED
just like rock paper scissors
which reminds me….
I love sliced up fried hibachi mushrooms…….so tasty